Why our technical expertise is the best in the businessEditor
We’re not ones for blowing our own trumpet. But occasionally these things just have to be said!
Whatever the nature of your particular project, the right technical expertise is crucial if you’re going to source tiles that meet all your requirements.
At Caledonian Stone, we combine unrivalled technical knowledge and support with an incredibly personal approach. As a result, you’ll get tiles to match your needs, time after time.
Empowering technical support for your project
The tile selection process involves a lot of research, and you need to be sure that you’re choosing tiles that meet your project’s technical requirements.
That’s why everything about working with Caledonian Stone is designed to remove the stress and the hassle from the selection process. Here’s what we bring to the table:
- Impressive source of knowledge and information, developed over 20 years of sourcing and supplying tiles and stone.
- The time to understand your project requirements.
- Appropriate advice and technical support to meet your specifications.
- Testing in accordance with relevant British standards.
- Technical data sheets for all products.
- Jargon-free language to explain technical points clearly to all audiences.
A personal approach to set us apart
However, working with Caledonian Stone doesn’t just give you exceptional technical advice. It’s our personal approach that really makes the experience of working with us different.
We’re genuinely interested and invested in your project. Leveraging our technical expertise, we work with designers and architects to create the visual impact that you’ve envisaged.
This involves drilling into the look you want to create as well as what the project needs to deliver on a practical level.
So, for example, you might approach us after being drawn to a creamy coloured tile on our website for your restaurant fit out. We’d then:
- Ask detailed questions to find out more about the precise project requirements.
- Recommend alternative products with better slip, stain and chemical resistance.
- Send sample recommendations of tiles that tick every box.
As a result, not only are you able to bring your aesthetic vision to life. You’ll also have a product that performs correctly for its application.
Determined to remain the best
We’re big investors in our team and our equipment, too. After all, we want to be able to continue to provide you with exceptional service. We’re constantly taking steps to ensure that we’re able to do that:
- Staff training and development courses.
- Ensuring compliance with the latest regulations.
- Investing in the latest testing equipment, and regularly calibrating it.
Convinced?! Either way, that’s enough trumpet blowing for now!