Nexus Pro Joint Rapid Flow Brush-In Grout
£34.99 + VAT
- Contractor-sized 12.5kg tubs – product supplied in two bags for easy handling and to minimise waste
- Precisely formulated for Porcelain Paving
- Professional strength and suitable for joint widths of 3mm upwards
- Cement free and non-hazardous
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic: ideal for paths and patios
- Pre-mixed, ready to use and ideal for DIY use
- Also Suitable for natural stone paving
- Delivery & Return
- Additional information
- Specification and Dimensions
Free delivery on full pack orders & all orders over £2500
Order under £2500 will incur a standard charge of £50 + VAT
Should you have any concerns or require a special delivery arrangement please call our sales team on 01346 532747
Cancel up to 14 days from the date of delivery. Products to be returned in the same condition and packaging. No returns for bespoke items.
You will be responsible for returning the material to Caledonian Stone, unless an agreed collection is arrange with us which will incur a return cost. Goods are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Compacted DPt (MOT) Type 1. Minimum 100mm for patios. Unless ground conditions require extra stabilisation.
Bedded on to full bed of wet mix 5:1 sharp sand: cement mortar
Essential – to be painted on back of slabs as per instructions with primer.
Porcelain Diamond blade for Wet bench saw or electric grinder. We do not recommend petrol saws due to vibration on the engine which can cause tile breakages.
Minimum 5mm – for Brush in Resin
Minimum 3mm – for Porcelain grout